Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Playing Tag

5 X 7 Oil on Canvas Board $115
SOLD to a Pennsylvania collector
The horses are in the front "big" pasture now, where I can see them through the picture window in my studio. Yesterday afternoon I saw them flash by - all three - running like the devil was on their tails. I grabbed my camera (which is USUALLY always ready to go at a moment's notice) and I flew out the door with Georgia on my heels. An army helicopter was passing low overhead (there's a number of Army and Guard bases in Texas and we see their air support vehicles overhead regularly). They were using it as an excuse to act silly. I have seen them hardly raise their heads when helicopters fly overhead, but today they decided it was a scary monster and acted accordingly.
I got pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Like I really need more! And Georgia got to start a game of tag with Easy. Boy oh boy, a dog's life is great! And my horses' are even better!
Today, dear readers, please say a little prayer for Thomas, my goofy brother-in-law. He's having a diagnostic medical procedure today to find a blood clot. Please keep Thomas in your prayers - he has to stay healthy to watch over my mother and father-in-law!!! :-)
Isaiah 27:1
[ Deliverance of Israel ] In that day, the LORD will punish with his sword, his fierce, great and powerful sword, Leviathan the gliding serpent, Leviathan the coiling serpent; he will slay the monster of the sea.

No comments: