Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Checking For Scraps - sea gull oil painting

6 X 8 Oil on canvas panel $125.00
Includes shipping and insurance
Inland gulls - we were 1000 miles from any ocean at Eleven Mile Campground in Colorado. Yet the lake has a flock of gulls that live there all year (even when the lake freezes over) and they reproduce there, too! They are like gulls everywhere - opportunists - waiting for fishermen to clean their catch. The gulls move in and quickly "bus" the shoreline and make it neat. I love watching them watching ME! They KNEW when I was through fishing and appeared from nowhere, swirling overhead waiting for their meal. I can't help but wonder how they survive the harsh winters there....?
Proverbs 15:1
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email
 I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: