Sunday, May 5, 2013

#37 Marwtini

6X6 Oil on board
Check with artist for availability
This is Simone Karol's Arabian filly foal, Marwtini. Isn't she cute? I was just a teeny bit crazy with the unusual colors, keeping to a limited palette of blue and orange red. I may experiment with this when it dries and glaze it with a green tint, just to see what happens...
This week has been interesting on the farm - culminating with catching this lovely 4 1/2 foot bull snake on the back porch. The dogs had him cornered on one of the patio chairs. I relocated him to the creek, but I suspect he'll be back. Hopefully the chicken coop is still fortified well enough to keep him out. He cannot eat a chicken, but he could wreak mayhem with the eggs!
Jeremiah 17:11
Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay are those who gain riches by unjust means. When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them, and in the end they will prove to be fools.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: