Saturday, May 17, 2014

In a Hurry - colorful cow painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

6 X 8 Oil on MDF Panel
$110 includes Shipping and Insurance
Cows don't like to run. They just aren't built for it. But sometimes they can be "inspired" to move a little faster than their regular pokey amble. In the past week I have seem my cows run (and leap) several times. The first time was when they discovered every afternoon lately has been banana treat time, and me showing up with a bucket mid-afternoon is reason for haste. The second time was when hail preceded this last round of wonderful rain. Cows AND horses made a bee-line for the barn. And the third running observation of running (and leaping) was of both cows and their calves evacuating our white kitty from the pasture. For some reason they just don't like that cat - and for once I didn't have my camera on me...
I have enjoyed the presence of cows for 35 years and I doubt I'll ever tire of them.
The Lord thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded amid the hail and burning coals.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

love this post Debbie and enjoyed browsing your recent work.
Kiss the animals for me. Especially Dandy and Easy.
xoxo