Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bear Lake Cuchara Colorado Plein Aire

8 X 10 Oil on masonite $160

Includes shipping and insurance

We are camping at the top of the world at 10,500 feet – no water or electricity. But PLEASE don’t feel sorry for us!!! It’s over 100 degrees in Texas and it’s 72 here (high 40’s at night). We also have a generator and plenty water in our RV’s storage tanks. I really feel guilty calling it “camping”. We are “vacationing” in a very comfortable 5th wheel, eating fresh caught trout (YES! I remembered my fly fishing skills from last year!), enjoying the company of some of our best camping friends, and generally thanking God for this opportunity to enjoy the fruits of our labors.

I have painted Bear Lake before – in both large and small formats and in several styles. This is totally different from all the others, and I have several more planned. Hopefully I’ll be able to find another wi-fi hookup and get them posted. We are in rather remote settings and believe it or not, but we ARE disconnected from the rest of the world. It IS possible to get away and still stay in touch!

If you want this painting, please pay for it immediately through PayPal. I cannot guarantee I will access an e-mail from you to hold it. And remember that I won’t be home for 4 more weeks and cannot get it to you before then.

Romans 12:6
We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith.


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $160 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: