Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Apart From the Crowd: Before the Storm - quarter horses oil painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

10 X 20 Oil on stretched linen
Contact artist for availability
We all know a storm is coming - it's right there on the horizon. How many of us are still standing out in the open, not yet seeking shelter or preparing for difficult times?
I know so many people who feel as I do, and have gotten themselves out of debt and are spending the money they have wisely. None of us are digging holes and crawling inside, though! We are still planning vacations, dreaming of the future (making babies!), and enjoying life. BUT we are also being good stewards of God's gifts to us and preparing for whatever the world may throw at us.
My next (and hopefully not LAST!) grandbaby is due in January. Number One baby will be 2 in December and is the light of this family's life. The rest of my time on earth will be devoted toward seeing that her future (and her sister's) is as bright as the one I had.
Psalm 61:3
For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: