Saturday, August 23, 2014

Goosey Goosey - Canadian goose at Road Canyon Reservoir

5 X 7 Oil on Panel $100
Includes Shipping and Insurance
I understand that the Canadian Goose population has exploded recently and I believe it. In the headwaters of the Rio Grande I personally saw thousands - all fat and healthy and happy - and fun to photograph. There is a hunting season for them, but I am unaware of the details. Wild goose is one bird I have not yet enjoyed eating...I doubt they would be interested in our meager little stock pond, so I am not counting on adding a wild goose to our menu any time soon...
Ecclesiastes 3:1
 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens


If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: