Friday, September 6, 2019

Prodigal Cow - western cowgirl painting

8x10 oil on panel SOLD
We love RV-ing to the Rockies and one of the prettiest places we found near them has been Pine Dale, Wyoming.  Years ago we attended a re-enactment of a Rendezvous which is held yearly in Pine Dale. I acquired a number of excellent images that I have since used in many paintings.  I also became Facebook friends with a resident, and she has since shared even more images with me.
This is Julie Early and she is a true cowgirl. Her family has ranched in Wyoming for several generations and she is about as tough and true as they come.  That way of life is ending across this country, but those that continue it are our backbone and our history.  
Don’t pass up the opportunity to thank a cowboy or cowgirl. You may not have another one. 

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view go to my Website HERE.
To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: