Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Guard Duty - American Indian and paint horse illustration art book cover oil painting


12 X 16 Oil on stretched linen
SOLD to a California Collector

It's early Autumn, and this Indian is guarding a pass along the Paluxy River. Somehow he has acquired a Confederate soldier's jacket to warm him on those cool November mornings. His horse patiently waits.

This is the first linen canvas I have stretched in years and I forgot how wonderful (and expensive) they are to paint on. But I am definitely hooked and suppose I will have to give away all these blank cotton canvas I have stashed!

Jeremiah 17:3
My mountain in the land and your wealth and all your treasures I will give away as plunder, together with your high places, because of sin throughout your country.

How to Purchase: This painting is SOLD

Or, send me an email

No comments: