Friday, September 16, 2011

Loss of Leadership - riderless horse oil painting

8X8 Oil on panel $125
Includes shipping and insurance in U.S.
SOLD to a collector in Queensland, Australia
One rein is broken; the other is trailing behind. I can't HELP but make an analogy to our current state of affairs. A horse loaded down with tack - but trailing reins, one broken - is in real trouble. He's hampered by the weight that he cannot remove himself, and since he's been cared for most of his life, finding food might become a problem, too. That rein he's dragging is a hazard, as well. Seems insignificant, but it could cause real problems. He COULD take care of himself without the shackles (taxes?).... See the analogy?
OK - off the soapbox. This is only a horse who lost his rider and now needs help finding his way home. But what about the rider???
Revelation 19:11
[ The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast ] I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.
This painting is sold, but I can paint YOU another! send me an email
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: