Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Quaking Child of Haiti


12 X 16 oil on canvas board 
$150 includes shipping U.S.
I have been to Haiti twice, post earthquake, on mission trips to rebuild churches. It's been two years since my last effort, and I am feeling the tugs on my heart to hug the children again.
My own grandchildren are brilliant and beautiful and cared for and loved and SAFE. They have every chance for educated, enlightened and productive lives.  Not so the children of Haiti, and it hurts my heart to know that. Especially when they desire so much and are so willing to work for for it. I must go back.
Matthew 19:14   Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: