Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Decisions 2


I'm a little late posting this morning because of a routine change. I have GOT to do something about my metabolism - after 50 it's hard to keep weight off, so I'm going back to exercising daily- or at least walking/jogging in the morning before I begin my day. Today I walked/jogged 2 miles in 30 minutes. I'm off to a good start.
This horse, on the other hand, isn't in too good a position...he's alone and appears to be deciding whether or not he wants to stay that way. The cowboy down below looks as if he could use a lift - why is he leading that horse? There's a story there somewhere!
I painted this once before on a small canvas - and it was a little different the first time. The cowboy was leading another horse with an injured man riding it. Another story to tell...
This painting measures 18 X 24 and is available for purchase. dglincoln@embaqmail.com
Isaiah 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.

1 comment:

Madison Moore said...

Really nice! I like the mood of this piece.