Saturday, October 13, 2007

Molly Mule

SOLD


I have a friend who swears that mules are the best to ride, and she has been trying to get me to come ride one at her place. She also owns a phenomenal stallion who happens to be a paint horse and I have bred my mare, PJ, to him. But she really loves her donkeys and mules. Mules have a reputation for being sure footed and well balanced - and most don't buck - which is a good thing at my age! They also have a reputation for being stubborn, but I think that is more along the line of being cautious and practical.


This molly mule was at her place last time I visited. She didn't want to make friends with me a first - being a practical mule, she waited to see what my intentions were before she let me approach her.


Psalm 32:9 Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.