Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Neighbors! - illustration oil painting book cover art

12 X 16 Oil on canvas
Check with artist for availability
This painting is 90% completed, but since I haven't posted in a while I decided to put it up anyway. Tomorrow I am meeting with a man who wants me to design the cover of his novel and I don't know when I'll get back to finishing it. Keep watching this blog for the final version, and perhaps a new title. And if you want to reserve it for yourself, contact me.
The gallery show Saturday at Dutch Art in Dallas went very well. The couple that purchased my "signature painting" entitled "Fair Warning" entertained and flattered me with their attention. She had seen the painting in an ad I had placed in the Western Art Collector magazine and was thrilled to purchase it. In addition, Pam and Hans, the owners of the gallery want to continue to handle my work. They have a terrific location in Northeast Dallas, have been there many years and have a long list of loyal collectors and customers. I am really looking forward to a long, profitable association with them.

Ecclesiastes 7:21

Do not pay attention to every word people say, or you may hear your servant cursing you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Beautiful!

PAT MEYER -- said...

One of your best. Love the story that it tells.