Monday, October 12, 2009

Mountain Top


5 X 7 palette knife oil on masonite
SOLD to a Canadian Collector
As I promised, I am going to use up all my canvases and boards so I can start painting strictly on linen. Here's a quick, thickly painted little gem. One down - 50 to go!
I also started a large painting today - an enlargement of "New Neighbors" and I am really pleased with the progress. I began with a monochrome underpainting of cobalt blue and cad red dark and white. I have partially blocked in the sky and will begin adding color Wednesday.
I did the little painting with left over paint, and I will sell it Saturday to the person who makes me the best offer over $15. Really.
WOW!!!! And I may continue these little bargains for a while - so keep watching! There will be no PayPal button on these posts - you will have to e-mail me.

Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

1 comment: