Friday, October 23, 2009

New Neighbors - completed

12 X 16 Oil on Canvas
SOLD to a collector in North Carolina
nodp
Sometimes it's hard for me to stop painting on a piece - especially when it's one I really like, and I do really like this one. Often I "live" with them for a while - and I always notice a few more things that I can do - most of the changes quite tiny and probably unnoticed by anyone other than myself. Mike often has suggestions, too, and his are usually accurate and valid. He likes this one as is, though, so I'm declaring it finished.
I recently sold another painting that I have used as my signature piece on my business card. I may use this one next since it is so colorful and quite representative of the direction I have taken lately. AND it will fit the card!

Daniel 2:21

He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.

No comments: