Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bevo - University of Texas Longhorn Mascot

Font size3.75 X 5.75 Small oil on canvas $115
Includes shipping, insurance and
TEXAS MADE RED CEDAR FRAME

I have a service installed on my blog that shows the people that visit, what country they live in, how they arrived on my blog and what search words they use. A number of people search for paintings of Longhorns, and I sell nearly every one I paint. I guess there are a lot of UT fans out there!
So this little painting is a blatant admission that I could use a little cash added to my PayPal account! When it dries a bit, I will show the frame, as well. But you can trust that it fits this little painting to a "T" and makes it a nice gift to give that University of Texas fan OR to just keep for yourself!
Psalm 139:23
Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $115 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: