Sunday, December 27, 2009

Max - pembroke welsh corgi dog portrait oil painting

Max - Pembroke Welsh Corgi
5 X 7
Oil on canvas sheet $100
Includes shipping and insurance
While my friend Tessa was out of town for Christmas, we cared for one of her dogs - Max.
Max is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and one of Georgia's good friends. I couldn't resist taking pictures of the two of them in the snow. Max is originally from California, so I doubt he's seen much of it - and neither has Georgia, for that matter. Both dogs enjoyed a romp after establishing that it wasn't dangerous.
I haven't painted much over the holidays, but Max's handsome face was an inspiration.
Now back to the book cover commission!
2 Samuel 14:25
In all Israel there was not a man so highly praised for his handsome appearance as Absalom. From the top of his head to the sole of his foot there was no blemish in him
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: