Saturday, October 1, 2011

Other Brother

Image area about 4 1/2 X 4 1/2 
Ink on Index - FREE with any other purchase  
This little baby is getting big and strong. He no longer gets pushed away by Big Brother Darryl and just about outruns him, too.
I am spending today with my granddaughter! Aren't babies fun? Addie is so good - happy to be just about anywhere. We took her to Sam's and she just watched and smiled at everyone. It would be so easy to let myself become overwhelmed with the awesome responsibility of caring for her - as I was when my first child was born. I just couldn't imagine life without him then, as I cannot imagine life without Addie now. Thank you, Lord, for this remarkable blessing...she inspires a want in ME to be better for HER.
Revelation 22:6

The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”

If you are interested in this drawing, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: