Sunday, August 19, 2012

Red Boots - 6X6 Cowboy Oil Painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

6X6 Oil on Linen Panel $115
Includes Shipping and Insurance US
He appears to be reaching for something in his right pocket - a gun? a cigarette? Modern cowboy with modern devices - probably his cell phone. And the red boots positively identify him as 20th century!
Philippians 3:13
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: