Tuesday, February 12, 2013

#26 - Rex the Wonder Horse - learning to drive

6 X 6 oil on mounted canvas $100
This painting has SOLD to an Arizona collector
This is Lisa Treat's Rex. She and Rex have been buddies for 12 years now, and Rex knows a lot, thanks to her...not only can he team rope, trail ride and gather cattle, but he can also pack. Lisa most recently taught him to drive pulling a buggy - always a fun learning experience for horse owners! Those of you who own "the  perfect equine buddy" know what a steadying influence they can be, and Rex is exactly that.
Lisa and her hubby live in Arizona, enjoying retirement with a barnyard full of critters, including mules, chickens, a cat, a dog and, of course, a milk cow. Life is good on the farm...
Proverbs 4:2
I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: