Tuesday, February 26, 2013

#31 - Irish Dexter Duo - Lunch for Two

4 X 8 Oil on Mounted Canvas Panel
Check with Artist for availability
These are Cristy Gylfpe's Irish Dexter heifers, Honey and Little Brown Jug. Unfamiliar with that breed? So was I before I started painting all these cows!  Originating in Ireland, Dexters are the smallest of the European breeds of cattle and are about 1/3 the size of a Holstein. They are often kept for both beef purposes and for milking, and are always solid in color.
Cristy lives in Colorado and her Dexters look like teddy bears in the winter, having adapted quite well to cold climates. Cristy is also an artist and you can find some of her beautifully colorful art HERE.
Isaiah 59:11
We all growl like bears; we moan mournfully like doves. We look for justice, but find none; for deliverance, but it is far away.

If you are interested in this painting or one like it, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: