Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Creede Colorado Clouds

8 X 10 Oil on Stretched canvas $115
Includes shipping and insurance
I saw these spectacular clouds on the way to Creede, Colorado this past summer. The Rockies were still getting regular rain so we were treated to impressive cloud formations and lush green forests nearly all summer.
Aren't we all glad this election is finally over? I received a wonderful quote by Corrie Ten Boom in my e-mail this morning: "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." I think that will be my mantra for the next several years. I am not afraid of the leaders we have elected - I am more fearful of the people who elected them, expecting THEM to solve all their problems. It seems as if those politicians that promise the most are the ones who get elected. And yet we all know deep down that the only way to happiness is looking through our own soul to the Father.
The politicians and churches continue to change according to the whims of the people, and they preach and promise what they think we want to hear - doing what it takes to get elected or to get us to attend.
Morality doesn't change with the times and neither does integrity and the things we need for a happy life.
I continue to pray for this country and those who think they know how to fix it.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
HALF PRICE SALE CONTINUES - RULES FOLLOW

No comments: