Saturday, November 22, 2008

Weiner Dog

7 X 7 Oil on flat canvas - free drawing
you pay shipping and insurance only
I don't usually "do" dogs other than my own Georgia. I never could paint Kibble very well, either, although I tried several times while she was alive. But this little Dachshund was too cute to ignore. He was at the Shootout, following an artist friend of mine everywhere he went. I asked if it was his dog, and James said "no", but he was following him because his (James') watchface would occasionally reflect a bright spot of light on the ground and the dog would chase it! That dog continued to follow James and sit at his feet, expectantly waiting for the spot of light to appear so he could pounce.
GIVE AWAY: Frequently I wipe off paintings if I'm just playing, but this little dog is too cute. So I thought I'd give it away to one of my faithful readers - a raffle, you'd call it.
If you want it, e-mail me at debbiegraysonlincoln@yahoo.com and I will put all the names in a basket and let a friend draw one out. You'll have to pay for shipping and insurance.
Psalm 33:4
For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.
("FAITH" is mentioned in Psalms alone over 40 times!)

No comments: