Friday, November 14, 2008

Running Brave

8 X 6 Oil on gessoed masonite $115
Includes shipping and insurance in US only
shipping outside US extra
I have several large paintings in mind using this running brave image. This model was SO cooperative in loping his horse past me! The third "take" he nearly lost his seat, but gamely continued with the shooting.
I have nothing but admiration for the models at the photo shoot - they were professional and very good natured to put up with all us artists! When I went home at the end of the 2nd day, I already had a number of set-ups in mind for the next year's "Shoot-Out." If there are other artists out there interested in attending, please contact me. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

No comments: