Friday, September 11, 2009

New Neighbors

5 X 7 Oil on Masonite $115
Includes Shipping and Insurance in U.S.


I've just returned from spending a lot of time with the Navajo Nation near Four Corners & was totally blown away by their friendliness & sharing nature. This boy IS NOT Navajo, but I have used his image in several other paintings. I like this composition and may paint it larger if I receive any interest in this little one. I am SURE to garner some instruction as to the what clan this boy belongs. Native American Art collectors are really picky as to accuracy - as they should be!!!!

Do you remember where you were about 8:30 am Sept 11, 2001? I was on Interstate 20 heading to work, and when I got there, we just sat in shock and listened to the radio all day. We were in the fast lube business, averaging 50 cars a day. I think we may have serviced 8 that day. The world stood still. If you have a chance to participate in a 9-12 rally tomorrow, please do it. We shouldn't forget how we felt the day after that fateful day....

Proverbs 16:20
Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is he who trusts in the LORD.

Media: oil on masonite
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $115 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $115 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Roxanne Steed said...

what a STRONG, exciting painting! love the action here!