Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Casey's Fantasy - colorful zebra unicorn fantasy painting



 24 X 48 Oil on gessoed masonite
Commission - SOLD
I just completed this painting for some precious people who have given me wonderful encouragement through the years and find exciting ways to inspire and CHALLENGE me!
This painting was "directed" by their daughter, Casey who envisioned this scene of a family of colorful zebra unicorns who live in a castle in the sky.
Casey described this to her mom who in turn passed it on to me. The tall trees that grow the golden eggs - everything! This painting will hang over Casey's bed in her newly re-decorated room.
I am actually rather fond of painting Miss Casey, herself, as she exhibits a wonderful exuberance of life in  everything she does. Oh to be 6 years old again!

Ephesians 3:14-16

King James Version (KJV)
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man


If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email and maybe I can paint one for you! I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: