Monday, July 21, 2008

Mountain Man

SOLD
8 X 10 Oil on Stretched Canvas $175

includes shipping and insurance
We are currently in Hungry Horse, Montana - touring Glacier Mountain National Park. WHAT A PLACE! Gorgeous views everywhere I look and as far as the eye can see. Tomorrow we go up in a helicopter to see the glaciers up close and personal!
Our experience in Pinedale, Wyoming, was wonderful and I took a passel of photos. This mountain man was one of the participants in many of the activities, and I had to paint him before I got home. I haven't really had much time to paint, but I am filled with ideas for when we return in 3 1/2 weeks, and you will probably be seeing more of this character and his horse.
Psalm 33:17
A horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save.

No comments: