Thursday, September 12, 2019

Three’s Company - abstract horse painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

18 x18 oil on Gallery wrap canvas
Available, ready to hang

Every now and then I am compelled to step out of my comfort zone, off the path, and do something different (like fly to visit my brother in North Carolina next month, all by myself...). But I digress..
I have tried to paint total abstracts, and I’m not very good at it...there just HAS to be something somewhat recognizable in my images.  So here you are...three horses. I may or may not continue along this trail, but for the moment my need to step off the path has been satisfied.

Psalm 16:11  You make known to me the path of your life; you fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.


If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my archived paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: