Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Bounty

6 X 8 Oil on Masonite $100
Includes Shipping and Insurance

I paint what I see here, in Morgan Mill, Texas, and today I saw tomatoes. I have been working in the yard and vegetable garden daily for the past week and my mind is more on greenery than equines.
Little Dandy is in the South Pasture and eating and growing and not needing me, so I am leaving her alone to be a horse. Favorite son-in-law Garrett asked me today if I had put the halter on her again, and of course I haven't. I dare not try it alone, mainly because I want to make sure I succeed so she doesn't learn that she can escape. So I need help. And when I think about doing it, I'm already in bed thinking about the day and tomorrow - not a good time to go out and halter a foal.
I am planning on more photos of her, soon, though, so stay tuned!
Colossians 1:10
And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,

2 comments:

PAT MEYER -- said...

These just glow. Always love your Bible verse. Thanks for sharing. Pat

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Those tomatoes kick ass :D