Friday, May 16, 2008

Time Out

Mike and I are heading out to New Mexico in the RV this weekend, so I won't be painting for a while. John, Merideth and Garrett will direct the final completions of the studio and HOPEFULLY I'll return to my finished space. Carl, the builder/carpenter/artiste has done a fantastic job on this addition, but I suspect he's about ready to be done with it and move on to bigger and better constructions.
Hopefully I will return ready to paint and share with you.
Luke 7:43
Simon replied, "I suppose the one who had the bigger debt canceled." "You have judged correctly," Jesus said.
Note from Deb: For you Bible readers out there who have a study Bible, read this verse in context and/or get someone to help you with it, if you don't understand. I find it an extraordinary passage. :-) Blessings to all....

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I wanna drive all over in an RV painting :D
Lucky you!