Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cowboy Up

8 X 6 Oil on canvas board $115
Includes shipping and insurance in U.S.

The term "Cowboy Up" has a number of meanings, the most important being: "Be a man of strength, integrity and faith". OR, for us girls "Put your big panties on and get over it." LOL

I have 2 shows coming up this month and next - and I have been instructed that the little ones are more desirable right now, so I am working on several. A couple of them I plan to enlarge - but that will have to wait until later.

I have been having on-line discussions with other artists regarding pricing my paintings. The issue is how to price them for both internet sales and gallery sales (where they take as much as 50% commission). I have decided to price everything the same. Whether you find my work at a gallery or here on my blog or at Daily Painters, the price will be the same (except where the work is framed). I don't think it's fair to my collectors to have to worry about whether or not they are paying more at one place than another. Of course, the galleries DO have my best work, so their prices sometimes SEEM to be higher - but the quality is higher - I spend a great deal more time on those paintings than I do the Daily ones.

Matthew 17:20
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $115 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $115 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: