Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day Out

8 X 8 Oil on Canvas Panel $125
Includes shipping and insurance
I can only do so many landscapes and birds and other animals...then it's back to the horses. I intend to cover this one with an acrylic polymer which makes the colors POP. There is no way to show what it really looks like on the computer, but it I plan to put it in an upcoming show where it can be viewed properly. (If it doesn't sell first!)
Don't forget my 100% happiness-money-back-including-shipping guarantee!
And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.”
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Susan said...

So much energy and movementin this, Debbie! Ah - the exuberance of youth!