Monday, August 15, 2011

Nice Ass - mule and horse painting

6 X 8 Oil on Canvas Panel $125
Includes shipping and insurance
I spotted this mule and horse pair on the side of the road near Creede, Colorado and shouted "Pull over, Mike!" I HAD to take their picture! Later that afternoon, during the afternoon rain up in Thirty Mile Campground, I painted them. I am learning to KISS - "Keep It Simple, Stupid".
Psalm 19:7
The law of the LORD is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email
 I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Love the title! Wonderful loose painting. I need to remember the KISS- "Keep It Simple Stupid". THanks for sharing!