Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bevo's Mama - Longhorn Cow painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln


6 X 8 oil on gessoed masonite $125
Includes shipping and insurance
It has FINALLY rained enough here in the heart of Texas to fill stock tanks and raise lake levels! All night the metal roof reverberated the sound of rain drops, and this morning the rain gauge showed over 4 1/2 inches - enough to soak in AND fill our pond. We may now be delayed in getting the potatoes planted, but that is a small sacrifice for the moisture. THANK YOU, GOD!
Last week was a good one, too. After her little visit with the bull next door, Aunt Abbey proved to be due to calve in August. The BAD news is that we cannot take our regular trip to Colorado then, but we will adapt.
I have not had much time to paint lately, but this longhorn cow beckoned to me. I do these little paintings as "warm-ups" - before I start in on the large commissioned pieces. It's still raining outside so this afternoon will be another good one for "me time"!
Genesis 26:12
Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the LORD blessed him.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love rain! Especially on a metal roof.
Love your paintings and your stories Debbie.