Wednesday, October 31, 2012

When Mama's Not Happy - Cowboy oil painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln



11 X 14 Oil on stretched canvas
Check with artist for availability
This image comes from a Spring calf working at a ranch around the corner from me. (Around the corner, in Texas, means about 10 miles away and you take more than 4 turns to get there!)
Separating calves from their Mommas, however briefly, makes for unhappy cows. Bawling bovines can be hard on the ears for the few hours it takes to get the veterinary chores accomplished. But everyone is ultimately happy again when reunited. Of course it all starts all over again when weaning time comes....
I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the look on the cows face! Such a dynamic painting!