Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Not In Momma's Shadow?

6 X 8 Oil on Masonite $125
Includes shipping and Insurance

Continuing with the Florida images. This young lady was a beach comber with her little boy in tow - and he was fearless. He DIDN'T stay in Momma's shadow at all. Fortunately, the water was gentle and shallow, there was plenty of other family around and this little fellow didn't venture too far away. Later they built a sand castle together and that brought back memories of a trip to Padre Island with my kids years ago....I need to find those pictures....
Proverbs 15:27
A greedy man brings trouble to his family, but he who hates bribes will live.

1 comment:

PAT MEYER -- said...

Makes me want to be in Florida. Great job. I understand your dream of painting and horses. That is my daily life here in Texas and the Lord has truly blessed me with that.