Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fractured - abstract horse oil painting

16 X 20 oil on stretched canvas $720
Includes Native Texas Mesquite frame and shipping
Will layaway
I have played around with a number of styles of horse images and this one emerged my favorite. It looks a little like a woodcut and has a lot of texture and action.
The frame was made of mesquite by a local craftsman. Many view mesquite trees as a nuisance, but they have the ability to survive all kinds of trauma and find water where there appears to be none. PLUS, mesquite smoked barbecue is Heaven sent. AND since the wood is so hard, it makes beautiful furniture, cutting boards and great firewood that burns hot and long.
Matthew 10:42
And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $720 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: