Thursday, November 12, 2009

Big Texas Welcome - illustration art book cover oil painting

16 X 20 Oil on canvas $720
includes choice of frame
shipping and insurance extra...ask for quote
I posted this painting a couple weeks ago and my friend Rick suggested I darken the area behind the Indian, and I agreed. I also changed the background color and warmed it up a bit.
I have a number of 16 X 20 frames that it looks pretty good in, too. and I'm showing 2 of those here. PRICE INCLUDES FRAME!!!
If you want a REALLY nice Christmas gift for that western art lover of yours, this may be it. It will need to dry at least 4 more weeks before I can varnish it. And then a couple more days after that before I can ship. AND I accept layaway (1/3, 1/3, 1/3)
Don't let this one get away! It goes to the gallery next month.
1 Corinthians 15:52
in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $720 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: