Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Horse of a Different Color - bright colored abstract horse

8 X 8 Oil on Linen Panel $50
SOLD to a collector in Indiana

In between the "serious" paintings, I am compelled to just paint color - but it seems like I still have to paint horses....oh well, so shoot me.
It's another dark, wintry day in Texas. It even snowed briefly this morning. The good news is that winter rarely lasts for very long in Texas. In fact I can remember a number of Christmas days where it was 70 degrees or warmer. But today is miserable. Soooo to create warm fuzzies, I have fired up the wood stove in the studio and placed a pot of bubbling venison stew on it. The dog and kitty consider me their best friend right now.
Just 20 days until the Winter Solstice and the days will begin to lengthen again. I sympathize with my Norway friends!
Proverbs 22:24
Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered.

No comments: