Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Zenyatta Wins - thoroughbred racehorse breeders cup winner


8 X 10 Oil on Linen Panel $125
Includes shipping and insurance in US
This is an amazing mare. Fourteen races, fourteen wins - most of them from way behind. Breeders cup winner two years in a row.
Mike Smith is the only jockey to ride her and I'm sure he is sad over her retirement. I'm sad because she didn't win "horse of the year". But I'm happy, too, because she is still healthy, unlike Barbaro (or Ruffian - remember her?).
I don't follow thoroughbred racing all that much, but this one is worth researching. Winning stories are nice to read about. And winners are nice to know (and paint).
Isaiah 58:14
then you will find your joy in the LORD, and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob." The mouth of the LORD has spoken.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: