Monday, July 12, 2010

Swishing Buddies

8 X 8 Oil on Board $65
SOLD to a collector in Florida
We are on the road - LaVeta, Colorado to be exact. Saturday we rode the train to Fir, Colorado to enjoy a Michael Martin Murphy concert on top of a mountain. Talk about a "Rocky Mountain High"!
On the way to the concert, we saw bears, elk and this pair of horses helping one another keep the flies at bay. The weather outside the RV was lovely this afternoon and I couldn't resist getting the paints out.
This is not my usual style, I know, but while on the road I promised myself to try new directions. I'll return to the more realistic stuff when I get home, I'm sure, but for now, I off in new directions....
This painting will need to dry a several weeks before I can ship it.
Matthew 5:39
But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

This painting is SOLD
click here to send me an email if you want one like it for yourself!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is so fun - I adore the colors. I took a number of pictures of horses this past weekend - and there was a lot of tail fanning (or swishing) going on - it was very hot and sticky in NC!