Thursday, June 23, 2011

Who's Watching the Baby?

8 X 6 Oil on Masonite panel $125
Includes shipping and insurance
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email
A quick trip to the Matagorda Bay area last weekend afforded me the opportunity  to acquire some "beachy" images. While Mike and I were soaking up a few rays, I got permission from the folks around me to take their pictures for possible future use in a painting.
This is a classic example of combining two images to make one. This young man watching his daughter and WAS NOT actually oogling the lovely young lady strolling by - she was on the beach on a separate occasion and was walking her dog. But the image of the young fellow with his face turned so dramatically just demanded something worth looking at! Voila! Who IS watching the babe...er baby?
Genesis 30:31
“What shall I give you?” he asked. “Don’t give me anything,” Jacob replied. “But if you will do this one thing for me, I will go on tending your flocks and watching over them:
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a
wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: