Monday, August 16, 2010

Eleven Mile Fishing Cove

8 X 8 Oil on Gessoed Board $100
Includes shipping and insurance in US

Our last day at Eleven Mile - we didn't have to be out until noon and I went fishing one last time - promising Mike to be back to the campsite by 11:00 am (after packing up everything I could the night before).
By 9:00 am I was in "the spot" after snapping some quick pictures on the pathway around the edge of the cove.
Unfortunately I didn't catch any fish that last morning, but like many fishers, I am of the opinion that it isn't so much the catching fish as it is where you GO to catch fish and this lake is PRIMO.
Matthew 4:19
"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: