Monday, August 16, 2010

Cowboy Needs a Name



I found this funky carved wood cowboy in Red River, New Mexico and Mike agreed to figure out a way to get him home for me. He's 6 feet tall and weighs 200 pounds (at least) and we THINK he'll fit in the RV. Can't put him in the bed of the pick-up because of the 5th wheel hitch.
I will build a stone perch for him outside the studio door so he won't rot, 'cause we all know how bad a rotten cowboy can be.
He needs a name - "Uncle Something" I am thinking. Should I have a contest and give away a painting to the person who comes up with the best suggestion?
Next stop Santa Fe then home in less than a week...hooray!

2 comments:

Angela Sullivan said...

I think he looks like (Slim) to me.

Jack Nowicki said...

Looks like an uncle "Bart" or "Bert" to me Debbie.

Hope all is well with you all.