Thursday, September 9, 2010

Horse Head 2 - ContinuousLine Drawing

Horse Head Continuous Line drawing $20 U.S. Image size 8 X 9 on index paper
Yep - you noticed. I am drifting down a side road - and kinda enjoying it. I have always liked drawing, but I don't do enough of it. Don't worry. I am painting too. Just really enjoying drawing as well....
Now excuse me while I duck into the storm cellar. This part of Texas is experiencing some tornadic activity. Oh, wait. I forgot - I LIKE storms. Where's my lawn chair?
Acts 5:38
Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail.

Horse Head 2 - ContinuousLine Drawing

About This Painting:
Check with artist for availability.
Some frames available reasonably priced.

Media: oil
Size: 9 in X 8 in (22.9 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $20 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $20 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: