Friday, September 3, 2010

Siesta 3

8 X 10 Oil on Canvas Board $125
Includes shipping and insurance in US
I was sent this image by a horse breeder in Oklahoma after I admired a picture on her Facebook page. I don't normally use other people's photos, but this shape was just too nice. In actuality, the foal is a palomino, but I found myself thinking Santa Fe colors and so it evolved.
Today was a restful day, even though I spend nearly all of it in the studio. Garden was too muddy to work (now THOSE are nice words!) and I finished up several large works that are heading to a gallery next month. AND I shipped off a commission that I left drying while we were gone for 2 months.
Life is good.
John 13:5
After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples' feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: