Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Texas Afternoon

6 X 8 Oil on Masonite panel $55
Includes Shipping and Insurance
I have a customer who wants a Texas Cactus painting and I have been searching for backgrounds. I have a number of cactus images - and this year was especially good for them. Believe it or not, but even cactus can be stressed by drought and those in our pastures were looking pretty bad...along with the live oaks and hackberries. AND grass! But this year's rain has been fair, though all at once, and the cactus have recovered.
Anyway, I drifted. This is a preliminary background for a cactus painting, which I have completed and will post tomorrow.
Click here to send me an email
Deuteronomy 28:12
The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.

No comments: