Friday, November 12, 2010

Arabian Mare - continuous line drawing



8 X 10 Continuous line drawing of Arabian mare
ink on index $20
Trying to keep in tune with drawing. This is another one of Tessa's mares - they supply me with endless images.
I have been celebrating the seeming re-awakening of the voting populace, although I fear the Left Coast and Nevada are doomed (sorry if you live there!) I am still stocking up on food supplies in anticipation of rising inflation. Gas has already started.
Our illustrious president thinks he can charm the rest of the world into continuing to support our spending habits - I think that ship has sailed and he forgot to buy a ticket.
Meantime, back at the ranch...we are planning a larger garden, possibly purchasing a milk cow (yep, I know how to milk a cow - and even make cheese and butter), and starting Dandy's training as a saddle horse. The chickens are doing well, the bees are winterized, the wood pile is huge and the kitties are learning how to hunt mice and other varmints. We are planning for the worse, praying for the best and will be thrilled if all this preparation is for naught.
Psalm 93:5
Your statutes, LORD, stand firm; holiness adorns your house for endless days.

How to Purchase:
send me an email

No comments: