Friday, November 26, 2010

Upsee Daysee

8 X 8 Oil on Canvas Panel Check with Artist for Availability
My adorable friend, Trista, has begun training Miss Dandy and I am so excited! Not only is Trista a terrific farrier, but she is an incredibly gifted rider and trainer as well. I have watched her ride her mare, Giza, without a bridle or saddle and get her to perform a number of maneuvers. This image is her jumping Tarragon, an Appaloosa gelding she trained - using only a halter.
I am going to trade her a painting for her work with Miss Dandy and this is just a preliminary color test. I have a feeling she will prefer her mare in the picture, but we haven't worked out the details yet.
If you are interested in this painting, Click here to send me an email.
Acts 3:8
He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping, and praising God.

No comments: